Premium Non-ED Visa

Considering a long stay in Thailand? The University Education Visa (Ed Visa) might be a good option for you. This visa is issued by universities approved by the Thai Ministry of Education. Applying is similar to applying to the university itself, and you can even use a Tourist Visa (TR Visa) or a 14-day Visa to begin the process.

15-Month Residence Permit

This residence permit is valid for 1 year and 3 months. It will be issued for an initial period of 3 months, followed by a 12-month extension. During this 15-month period, renewals will be completed with the immigration office every 3 months at no additional cost.

No need for frequent renewals

This University Ed Visa offers a fantastic solution for a long-term stay in Thailand. The initial visa lasts a convenient 15 months, and then yearly extensions are available. I’ll even handle those extensions for you at no extra charge, saving you the hassle of paperwork and trips to immigration.

Flexible learning

Instead of attending classes every day on campus, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in online courses. This allows you to manage your time more effectively, whether you have work commitments, family obligations, or simply prefer to learn at your own pace.

No exams required

Unlike traditional university applications, there are no entrance exams required to obtain this visa. This eliminates the stress and pressure associated with standardized testing, allowing you to focus on getting settled and preparing for your studies in Thailand.

Official student status

The student ID unlocks a variety of benefits and opportunities on campus, such as access to libraries, computer labs, sporting facilities, and student discounts. Additionally, it can be helpful when opening a local bank account or applying for student-specific services in Thailand.

Open to language learners

This University Ed Visa isn’t just for university students! Language learners can also benefit from this program. Looking to master Thai or improve your English? The Ed Visa lets you combine language studies with a long-term stay in Thailand, perfect for immersing yourself in the language and culture.

THB 55,000

There’s no need to pay again when you renew your visa at immigration, making the process more convenient and cost-effective for you.

University Ed Visa: Simple & Long Stay!

Live easy in Thailand! Ed Visa = 15-month stay + FREE renewals. Learn online, skip exams, get student perks. Open to language learners too! Apply now!